InterFace Multifamily Texas 2022 – REBusinessOnline
join leader owners, investors, developers and operators of multifamily properties in the great state of Texas, as well as lenders, intermediaries, architects and contractors, August 25 for the 11th edition InterFace Multifamily Texas Conference.
This event will focus on the hot market for apartments in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Panelists will discuss the economic and demographic trends that are influencing and impacting the high occupancy and skyrocketing rental rates in Texas apartment markets, as well as the trends in investment, development, financing, design/build, leasing, management and operation.
If you’re active in the Texas multifamily real estate industry, you must attend the 11th Annual InterFace Multifamily Texas!
InterFace Multifamily Texas is hosted by France Media’s Texas real estate business and Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company in Texas magazines, as well as the company’s InterFace conference group.
Topics to discuss:
- What is driving record rental rates and rate increases and is it sustainable?
- Investment trends: how active is it? Who buys? Who sell ? Where are the cap rates going?
- Are Texas markets generating enough new supply or is demand exceeding new supply?
- What is the near-term development pipeline? What is built? Where?
- What is the overall supply and demand outlook?
- What is the short and long term outlook for the Texas economy?
- What is the impact of rising interest rates on capital markets and the lending environment?
- What are the most pressing issues and challenges in leasing, management and operations?
- What are the new trends in architecture and design?
- What is the outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets?
Who should be present?
- Lenders/financial intermediaries
- investment brokers
- Architects, designers, contractors
- Rental and Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and other allies in the field
Subscribe to updates on this event
For more information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines – including Texas Real Estate Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business and Seniors Housing Business – as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate sector. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.